We can’t believe how fast this 12 Week Challenge is going!!!
Week 5 is all about prepping for assessment! We know how much of a mental game assessment time is, you want to badly to see your hard work reflected on paper, and if it isn’t it can become quite negative. So we teach our clients a few things to get around these negative feelings…
- Always remember how you feel. Do you have more energy? Are you sleeping better? Have your anxiety, depression symptoms lessoned? Are you clothes a little looser? Is your skin clearer? Are you PROUD of yourself? Is this the first time you have stuck to it for this long? Are you happier?
It is so much more than a weight loss journey and there is so much more too it than that, so we really try to remind our clients of this.
2. Have you given it all you can? This is a big one. Sometimes there is room for improvement. Really ask yourself… What can I do better? Where can I make the smallest change to push me towards my goals?
3. Remember your goals. What did you set out to achieve and how close are you? The answer is always alot closer than you were once were because you took that first step to signing up 6 weeks ago.
Aside from the mindset of things… Its also about prepping your body for great things! We want your assessment to really reflect how well you have done.
- Be hydrated! A massive one!
- Go a little bit easier the week leading up, maybe do 3 sessions instead of 4.
- STRETCH AND REST and then SMASH IT
Like I said, mindset is a big one for us and i’ve recently been listening to podcasts from the incrediable Melissa Ambrosini, if this is something you think you could benefit from, I highly recommend her podcasts and meditation practices 🙂
“Life is only as good as your mindset”
Next week is going to be MASSIVE and we’re so excited to see all of the amazing results in our Week 6 assessment, so stay tuned for next weeks update because i’m sure it’s going to be amazing!
Love, Belinda xoxo
P.S. IF YOU WOULD LOVE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE HUB OR SEE IT IN PERSON. WHY NOT GRAB A FREE 7 DAY TRIAL! CLICK HERE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!
P.P.S. IF YOU MISSED THE WEEK 4 RECAP, CLICK HERE